Ecommerce Philippines is fast-growing. The country is known to have a lot of shopping malls, so statistics predict that the projected growth for ecommerce in the Philippines is good.
Statista.com offers these highlights in the Philippines ecommerce market:
- Revenue in the “e-Commerce” market amounts to US$1,013m in 2017.
- Revenue is expected to show an annual growth rate (CAGR 2017-2021) of 17.3 % resulting in a market volume of US$2,345m in 2021.
- The market’s largest segment is the segment “Electronics & Media” with a market volume of US$544m in 2017.
- User penetration is at 49.8 % in 2017 and is expected to hit 65.6 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$35.97.
Statista. Ecommerce Philippines. https://www.statista.com/outlook/243/123/e-commerce/philippines#. Accessed Jan 20, 2017.